Tuna Melts

Thursday night is a big TV night at our house.  It's key to have something quick and easy we can have in time for our favourite shows.   We have to feed, bath, and put Jane to bed all before 8:00.  Actually, that timeline isn't any different from any other night, I just take it a little more seriously. 

This is Phil's recipe that changes every time we make it, because it all just depends on what we have in the fridge.  As long as you have cheese and tuna you're good to go.  I think we added alfalfa sprouts to this one.

Speaking of quick and easy, I have a feeling this blog is really going to change once I go back to work in two months.  I'm trying to wrap my head around having dinner ready after picking Jane up from daycare.  Right now I'm usually starting to prepare during her afternoon nap.

Comments