Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins


These were really good.  So good, that I'm doing all I can not to eat a second one and It's only 7am. 



I hope I can exchange then for a cookie exchange I'm going to.  Are muffins acceptable??  It's pretty informal I'm only exchanging with one other person (and no it's not Jane).


Ingredients:

2 Cups all-purpose flour
1 Tsp of baking soda
1/4 Tsp of salt
1/2 Cup butter
3/4 Cup brown sugar
2 Eggs, beaten
4 Mashed overripe bananas
1 Cup of dark chocolate chips
For the muffins: 

Preheat oven to 350F.   

In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs, mashed bananas, and chocolate chips until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared muffin tin with muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into centre of a muffin comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes, if you can wait.  I however, ate one right away. 

Comments