Stuffed Peppers



Jane's recovering from her first cold she's had for 4 days now.  It's awful having a sick baby.  They're so uncomfortable and there's nothing much you can actually do for them.  She slept through the night last night so I think she's starting to feel better.

So with Jane not sleeping and wanting to stick to me like glue, it hasn't left me much time to make dinner.  One night it was leftovers from the weekend, the next night egg on toast, and last night it was almost going to be pizza until I remembered we had a lot of peppers in the fridge.  So I thought stuffed peppers it is!

Seriously, this took no time at all.  I combined sausage meat (with casings removed), mushrooms, celery, feta cheese,onion and stuffed the peppers.  I had no breadcrumbs so I crushed up some crackers and drizzled with a little olive oil.  Cook at 400F until cooked through.  I would use a meat thermometer to make sure it's cooked because the meat is packed in pretty densely. 

Comments