When in doubt just add apple!


Jane's enjoying lots of different flavours these days.  A big winner lately is beet and apple puree.  She likes beet on it's own, but I added the apple feeling a little doubtful since that's how I get most of her veggies down. I've learned always to have apple and pear puree in the freezer ready to add to anything she's not too keen on.  The only thing she absolutely (she actually gagged) doesn't like is cauliflower.  We'll try again in a few weeks.

How was your weekend?  We did a lot of entertaining, starting with my cousin and her husband from South Africa on Thursday for Spaghetti and Meatballs, and on Saturday Meg and and Dan for Apple Stuffed Pork Chops. 

Tomorrow I'm having a lunchtime potluck with a bunch of mom's and their babies.  I'm thinking I'll keep it simple and make sandwiches since they're easy to serve and things could get chaotic. 

Comments