It's the weekend!



What are you all doing this weekend?  The three of us are off to a cottage for the long weekend.  It'll be our first family trip!  Does anybody have any good cottage recipes to share?  I would usually have a better idea of what we're going to eat, but instead I'm been writing the endless list of all the things I need to pack for Jane.  She is not a light packer!

I might make this dip to have while sunning ourselves on the dock.  My friend Beth made this for two cottage trips I've been on with her.  I think it's mango, red onion, cilantro, black beans, tomato and lime... am I missing anything Beth?

Comments

  1. papaya and jalapeno - no tomato.
    The recipe is in your post from last summer!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot I posted that! Too late though, I made it with tomato.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment