The Crepe Kitchen


Phil and I went here for brunch on Saturday.  Really enjoyed the cozy atmosphere with press back chairs and antique collectibles on the wall.  And of course the smell of crepes really adds to the overall coziness of the place. 



They serve french press coffee and tea in china teapots.  As a tea drinker I really love that.  They have a huge selection of savory and sweet crepes.  I wasn't sure what I was in the mood for so I chose one in between and had "Ed's Choice" with Brie, strawberries and sugar.  Phil had the "Spanish" crepe with Chorizo, peppers, potato and cheese. 

The service was excellent and it was Ed himself who served us.  He noticed Phil and I sharing our two crepes and said to let them know next time so they can split them up for us and serve the savory first followed by the sweet.  What service!

$35 for two crepes, coffee and a tea.

Comments